Monday, October 17, 2011

iPad App of the Day - Teavana Perfect Tea Touch

Teavana Perfect Tea Touch
Teavana, 11.0 mb, FREE
(iPhone version available)














Something I don't talk about often, even among friends, is my love of tea. Often, I order strange and interesting tastes. I feel healthier, heartier and can think better with my personal favorite; the peppermint tea. I also enjoy the Teavana retail stores throughout the malls of America, and appreciate all the free samples they give.

Now we have this Teavana iOS app, which gives incredible detail on their fine selection of tea. The helpful interactive interface is fantastic and easy on the iPad. The quick details go beyond their exotic tastes as users can read up on the benefits, history, breakdown of ingredients and more. Such knowledge makes the tasting more special. And of course, you may order direct from Teavana.

The Teavana app is free. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment